To Be Successful:
You must work to capture photos of the corporate event and the participants. To ensure that desired results are obtained, you must communicate effectively with our client and project managers. You must also have excellent interpersonal skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Photographer will provide 10 edited highlight photos at the end of each day
- Photographer will provide 50 final edited photos recapping the daily events. Imagery should include decor, speakers, event participants, and atmosphere.
- Meet with clients before the event to gauge their needs and expectations.
- Prepare the event location for photographing by setting up necessary lights, ensuring that the space stays neat, and returning the area the way it was.
- Capture the step and repeat, mingling, and event atmosphere
- Conduct light editing and retouching
- Portfolio of work showing event photography work
- Photography training or understudy work experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage a schedule
- Must have business insurance
- Responsible for providing all equipment necessary to complete the job