Our client has come to us with a request for an event videographer to capture three events featuring and celebrating black entrepreneurs in the Austin, TX area. The events are happening on Nov, 12th 2-7pm, Nov 14th 4-8pm, Nov 15th 4-8 pm location TBD and their max budget is 1180 per day for videography coverage. They are looking for 3- 60-second trailer style video telling the story of the 3 days. They would love moments of people mingling and having fun, decor, speakers, and a few moments at the step and repeat.
We strongly encourage creatives of color, women, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. Loupe and Grain is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone.
To Be Successful:
You must understand client briefs and work creatively to produce the desired product.
- Film an in-person event at a location in Austin, Texas
- Create 3 x 60-second trailer style video showcasing highlights of all 3-day events
- Ensure that equipment for the shoot is present and working
- Oversee and execute the shoot with the client
- Edit footage in post-production
- Must be able to turn around the final deliverables within 1 week
- Excellent computer literacy
- Must be proficient with editing software and provide editing equipment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Relative fitness and stamina to work long hours
- Must have business insurance
- Responsible for providing all equipment necessary to complete the job