We are looking for an outgoing videography team of 2 or more people. Our client is a large media company based in NYC and they are holding a huge 3-day in-person celebration welcoming all their employees back into their new office space. The event will be happening across 5 different floors throughout each day at one location in New York, from July 12th – July 14th. You will be working with creatives so bring that energy to this event!
We strongly encourage creatives of color, women, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. Loupe and Grain is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone.
To Be Successful:
You must understand client briefs and work creatively to produce the desired product.
- Film an in-person event at a location in New York
- Create 4 x 45-second recap videos
- Create 1 x 90-second wrap video showcasing highlights of all 3-day corporate events
- You will be onsite starting at 8 am and ending at 6 pm the first two days, 8 pm the third day
- Ensure that equipment for the shoot is present and working
- Oversee and execute the shoot with the client
- Edit footage in post-production
- Excellent computer literacy
- Must be proficient with editing software and provide editing equipment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Relative fitness and stamina to work long hours
- Must have business insurance
- Responsible for providing all equipment necessary to complete the job