To Be Successful:
You must work closely with our clients to capture photos of the grant winners through creativity. To ensure that desired results are obtained, you must communicate effectively with our client and project managers. You must also have excellent interpersonal skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Meet with clients before photoshoots to gauge their needs and expectations.
- Prepare the location for photoshoots by setting up necessary lights and ensuring that the space stays neat, and return the area the way it was.
- Capture the grant winners creatively.
- Conduct light editing and retouching.
- Portfolio of work showing desired client work.
- Photography training or understudy work experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage a schedule.
- Must have business insurance.
- Responsible for providing all equipment necessary to complete the job.